Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Sketch N Scrap 5th Birthday Bash Sketch #4

Hello and Happy Tuesday to you!

Sketch N Scrap has a new card sketch posted over on our 5th Birthday Bash events page today. Heather has created a great sketch for us to work with this week!




I always love it when a sketch has a big banner! I don't know if I will ever get tired of using them! I also think this sketch would be perfect for a Project Life style card...I may just have to try that out this week, too!

Don't forget - you have until June 2nd to play along with our 5th Birthday Bash challenges. To be eligible to win the prize of Elle's Studio goodies, you have to enter your layout on the Facebook page.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!



4 comments:

  1. Oh I agree Lori, a great sketch for a PL card!! Great idea! I love your card, you always pick out such wonderful colors and mixes of patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card and great take on the sketch, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore banners, too. They are GREAT for using up scraps of all sizes! I never tire of them, either. The plaid and polka dots look perfect together. Gr8 card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete