Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #214

Hello again!

I am popping in here really quickly to share this week's sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge with you - it's another great one with lots of possibilities!




I have used Echo Park's "Sunny Days Ahead" 6x6 paper pad for this card. The balloon die is from Paper Smooches and the sentiment is from Art C.

I really wanted to make a project life style card using this sketch, but I just ran out of time. I think this sketch would have been perfect for that!

The full design team reveal will be up on the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge tomorrow, along with last week's Top 3. I hope you have some time to play along with us this week. We love to see your creations!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great one!


2 comments:

  1. I love your bright and cheery birthday card with this AHSC sketch. Fabulous card!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete