Sunday, February 24, 2019

LM #435 - Black + White + Lilac

Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my reveal for The Studio Challenges, please scroll on down.

It's time for a new challenge at Lasting Memories today. Our theme for February is Black +White + one other color and this week that color is Lilac! Create a layout using only these three colors.

Here is my layout - I have created a traveler's notebook spread using the three colors:


I have decided that I am going to make a traveler's notebook of my favorite photos of Ada. Since I am going to just be scrapping these photos whenever I come across them, I am going to make my own traveler's notebook with loose pages so I can rearrange them as needed. I haven't decided if I am going to buy a wood cover for it or make my own out of chipboard. When I decide I will be sure to share it with you.

Here are a couple of close-ups of the embellishments on my spread:



I can't believe that this photo of Ada was taken almost three years ago! She has grown up so much, and changed so much, in these last three years.

I have used all Elle's Studio products on this spread, with the exception of the die cuts that I used for the title, they are from Pretty Little Studio, and the enamel dots are some I have had in my stash and the packaging is long gone!


This is also a reminder that our second challenge for TN Time With Lisa and Lori is still going on! My challenge for February is to create a spread about someone or something that you love and you must include at least one heart - which I have done with this spread about Ada! Be sure to stop by Lisa's blog to see the sketch for this month. We would love to see you playing along with us! You have until March 9th to join us!

Be sure to stop by Lasting Memories to see the layouts from the rest of the design team. I can't wait to see what you create using only black, white, and lilac!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable Lori!! I love all the purple and that picture of Ada, WOW!! SO PRECIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely layout featuring Ada! She is a scene-stealer! And I love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete