Sunday, February 24, 2019

So Much Happy Here - The Studio Challenges Sketch

Hello, hello! Good Sunday morning to you! I hope that you are having a good weekend! We finally saw some sunshine yesterday afternoon and I am hoping to see more of it today!

It's time for a new challenge today at The Studio Challenges and this time it is a sketch challenge! Anna has created a great  sketch for us to use this week:


Here is what I came up with using the sketch:


This is one of my favorite photos of Ada from last year. Shawn and Abby had taken her to the McDonald's play place and she had a ball! The look on her face in this photo is priceless - you can tell she is having so much fun!

I stayed true to the sketch, only switching out the heart for a doily. I also added a cluster to the top right corner. Here are a couple of close-ups:



Be sure to stop by The Studio Challenges to see how the rest of the design team interpreted the sketch. I would love to see your take on the sketch, too!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I will be back soon with another project to share with you!

1 comment: