Monday, February 18, 2019

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #304

Hello again! I am back this evening with another card to share with you.

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge has a new sketch posted today and it's a fun one! I will definitely be trying it again soon! Here's a look at the sketch:


Here is what I came up with:


I decided to use a few banner pieces under my sentiment piece and what a sentiment piece it is! I made several layers and added foam tape between each layer...this card is going to require some extra postage!


I used Carta Bella's - Flora No. 2 - 6x6 paper pad for this card. Most of the pieces were scraps, with the exception of the background panel. I fussy cut the sentiment from one of the cut apart sheets.

Be sure to check out Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge on Wednesday to see the full design team reveal and last week's Top 3. I can't wait to see what you create with this sketch!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog tonight! Have a good night!

1 comment: