Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Tuesday Morning Sketces #489

Hello, everyone! Happy Tuesday to you!

It's time for another design team favorite of 2018 and this week we are using LJ's favorite sketch:


I have created a Valentine's Day card for this week's sketch:


I had this patterned paper out on my desk from another project that I had been working on and decided to use the scraps for my card instead of adding them to my scrap box.

The papers are from Pebbles' - Be Mine - collection. I love to use this paper pad for Valentine's Day cards. There are even a couple of different cut apart sheets included that are perfect for those punny cards.

The sentiment is from an older, retired Close To My Heart stamp set - Whoo's Your Valentine. I don't have very many Valentine's Day stamp sets and I really like this sentiment, so it's one set that will be in my stash for quite a while!

Head on over to Tuesday Morning Sketches  to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team using LJ's favorite sketch from 2018. I would love to see your take on it, too!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. I love using a monochromatic color scheme and yours is just right for the sentiment...I love the back ground papers the patterns are so appropriate! Happy Valentines day to you to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific papers and I love how you added the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I really like your paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your classic Valentine's card for this sketch Lori, I enjoyed checking out your recent layouts again of course also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Valentine's card. I like that paper.

    ReplyDelete