Friday, February 1, 2019

Sweet Storyteller - Let's Get Sketchy

Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Sketch N Scrap reveal, please scroll on down.

It's time for a new sketch at Let's Get Sketchy today! This is such a fun sketch - perfect for a large photo - or two photos like I used! Here's a look at the sketch:




For this layout, I raided my Bella Blvd drawer because I knew the colors in their collections were perfect for these cute photos of Ada. All of the papers that I used were just scraps and I used a couple of 3x4 and 4x6 cards, too. The circle at the top with all of the hashtags on it was a 2x2 card, and then I cut heart circle and banner piece, and the rectangle with the pink arrow from the 3x4 and 4x6 cards. 

This sketch was perfect to get those bits and pieces used up and to help tell my story! 

Here are a couple of close-ups of the embellishments:




Ada was looking so incredibly cute on this day (of course, I think she always looks incredibly cute) and she was pretty full of herself riding her giraffe and telling stories. I know for a fact the in the second picture she was saying "Uh, I dunno!" She is quite the character!

Be sure to stop by Let's Get Sketchy to see the awesome layouts from the rest of the design team. I can't wait to see what you create with the sketch! Be sure to join us this month!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I will be back with one more project to share with you today!

2 comments:

  1. How sweet, Lori! Love your mix of papers and cool alphas! Wonderful work with the sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable layout Lori! Love this title, fits your story perfectly!

    ReplyDelete