Sunday, September 22, 2019

We Should Have Known - The Studio Challenge - Take 5

Hello, everyone! Good Sunday morning to you! I hope you are having a good weekend. 

It's time for a new challenge at The Studio Challenges today. This week's challenge is "Take 5". Take the five following items and use them on your layout:

Enamel dots/shapes
Chipboard Alphas
The color orange
Thread/stitching
Stamps

Here is what I came up with:


For my layout, I have used enamel dots and stars, chipboard alphas, the color orange, thread (bunched up behind the half-circle at the bottom of the layout), and I have stamped a couple of circle word stamps.

Luckily this month I had included a few papers with the color orange in them in my September Counterfeit Kit so that it made that part of the challenge pretty easy. I'd also pulled these photos of Shane when he was oh-so-little to hopefully get scrapped this month, and they went perfectly with the papers I had in my kit. The only thing not in my kit was the chipboard alphas and these particular stamps. 

Here are a couple of close-ups:




Not a lot has changed in these photos except the fact that Shane has gotten so much bigger! Here he is sitting amongst his toys, a Woody doll from Toy Story on his lap, looking at a video game book.  Just replace the toys with a bunch of VHS tapes and DVD's and the Toy Story movie and it pretty much looks the same on any given day. He still loves to be surrounded by all the things he loves!

Head on over to The Studio Challenges to see how the rest of the design team used the 5 items on their layouts.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

1 comment: