Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Sketch N Scrap's Monthly Challenge #4

Hello, everyone! Happy Hump Day to you! We have made it to the middle of the week and are headed for the weekend! Wednesdays are always a fun day for me because that is when Abby and Ada come over after work/school for supper and visiting.


The 4th and final challenge has been posted today in Sketch N Scrap's Monthly Facebook Challenges group and here is the card that I created for it but you'll have to head on over to the group to see which sketch I used and what the optional twist is for this challenge:


I have come to the conclusion that I really need to buy a new Christmas collection this year - especially the 6x6 paper pads! I don't have a lot of Christmas 6x6 paper pads left (I've actually used the majority of them up) but what is left...well, I'm just not feeling inspired by them and when that happens I find that if I add something new into the mix it really gets the creative juices flowing. I don't think I've bought any new Christmas 6x6 paper since 2016 so it's time to get something new!

For this card, I have used Doodlebug Design's "Here Comes Santa" paper pad. That cute little Santa is a stamp from Close To My Heart (C1746 - Oh What Fun) and I stamped him in Candy Apple ink from Close To My Heart. I do not have the dies for this set but he is really easy to fussy cut.

I stayed true to this fabulous sketch only moving the sentiment to the top of the box. This is one of my favorite sketches and I know you will be seeing it again!

Head on over to Sketch N Scrap's Monthly Facebook Challenge group and join in the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Great Santa card! I have that Santa and the dies, may need to copy yours:)

    ReplyDelete