Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Scrap Our Stash - What's My Challenge

Hello, everyone! Happy Hump Day! I hope you are having a good week. It's been a pretty good one around here. The weather is great - who can complain about 50's and sunshine in January? I will take every warm day in the winter that I can get!

Today I am sharing my layout for Scrap Our Stash's new challenge - What's My Challenge. We are mixing things up this year and the first challenge each month will be a different type of challenge. For January we have a bingo challenge:


Just pick any row, column, or diagonal line and use the selected stash items on your layout. 

For my layout, I chose the 4th row across - 4+ patterned paper, brad, stamp, doily, and to use a punch. This is what I came up with:


I have used 4 patterned papers - the pink gingham background, turquoise arrow, pink polka dot, and multi-colored dots paper. I also used a piece of solid turquoise paper for one of my tags. I used 3 brads - 2 that are on the doily and 1 heart brad on the tabs. (It really does match the papers better in real life than what it shows here!) For my stamping - I stamped the date and a couple of word phrases, and I used a tab punch and a loopy border punch.

The title actually reads - Who could resist...that sweet face - and the journaling says - "It's no secret - every time Ada and I go shopping - she comes home with something new. Toys, candy, clothes - it's always something! I just can't resist that sweet face!"

Here are a couple of close-ups:




This is my first layout using my stash bash kit! Here is what I used for this layout:


I was able to use up one full sheet (for the background), all of turquoise arrow scrap paper, and most of the pink polka dot paper. I also used 3 brads out of the pack and one of my favorite - but rarely used - border punch! I can't wait to see how much more of this kit that I can use up this month!

Head on over to Scrap Our Stash to see how the rest of the design team took on the bingo challenge this month. I hope you have some time to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet, girly layout ! I really like the page design. The tags for the title and journaling look really nice, and I love the grouping you've made combining the doily and pretty embellishments. Beautiful work. TFS.

    ReplyDelete