Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Picnic Play - Sketch N Scrap #192

Hello, everyone! Happy New Year to you all! I hope you are looking forward to the new year and all of the possibilities it holds for us. 

The start of a new year - and a new month - means we have a new sketch for you at Sketch N Scrap. Lisa is getting us started with a super fun multi-photo sketch. I think this one is one I will be using again!


And this is what I came up with:


These photos are of Ada at Pops' company picnic in 2018. She had so much fun playing on the inflatables and she pretty much had them all to herself while she was there. The bottom two of her in the bounce house are not the best quality - they were taken through the netting on the sides - but they were too cute to not use, and you can really see her better than what it looks like in the photo. That black line that appears so dark in the photo is not that dark in person.

This layout came together so quickly, once I had the papers picked out. I had a specific paper in mind for this layout - a multi-colored dot - and I could not find it anywhere. Maybe I already used it and don't remember it...or maybe it will turn up now that the layout is done! Whatever the case, I think this multi-colored diamond paper works just as good with the yellow paper. All the other papers came out of my scraps bag. 

Here is a close-up of the embellishments:


Head on over to Sketch N Scrap to see the beautiful layouts from the rest of the design team. I hope you have some time to play along with us in the new year. I would love to see your take on the sketch, too!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!




2 comments:

  1. Love your pretty bright layout! So perfect for your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute page! Your use of bright colors just so perfectly matches the "energy" and "feel" of the page. Love it!

    ReplyDelete