Monday, January 20, 2020

The ScrapRoom - January/February Shots Of Life Kits

Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Sketch N Scrap reveal, please scroll on down.

Today I am sharing the layouts I created using the January portion of the Jan/Dec Shots of Life Kit from The ScrapRoom. Here's a look at the kit:


The January portion of this kit consists of Carta Bella's Snow Much Fun 4x6 journaling cards and 12x12 sticker sheet, Photo Play Family - Our Story and a half pack of enamel dots, Pebbles Happy Cake Day - Cake Day and sticker sheet, and Simple Stories - Crafty Girl 3x4 elements and bits and pieces.

When I saw the PhotoPlay Family cut apart cards I knew they would be perfect for the title page in my 2020 Project Life album. Here is what I came  up with:


I used 2 of the cards from the cut apart sheet and pulled a piece of mint green paper from my stash to fit in the one 3x4 pocket and to mat my photos on. It really does match better to the green in the bottom card than what the photo shows! I pulled a few puffy hearts from my stash to add around my spread. 

I am so happy to have the intro page to my 2020 all ready complete! Now to start on my weekly spreads!

Here are a couple of close-ups:






For my second spread, I used the cut aparts and sticker sheet from Carta Bella's Snow Much Fun to make a layout of Ada enjoying the first snow of the season. The colors in this collection were a great match to Ada's coat and hat.


Everything on this spread is from the kit, with the exception of the pink polka dot paper, a label stamp, and a snowflake die. Here are a couple of close-ups:




I loved that the sticker sheet has so many snowflake stickers on it. I was able to add them in several places around my spread to help pull it all together.

Be sure to check out The ScrapRoom Blog for inspiration using all of the January kits. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment