Sunday, January 5, 2020

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #161

Hello, everyone! Happy Sunday to you! I hope you are having a good weekend. As much as I have enjoyed the holidays, I am ready to get back into my normal routine this next week! Maybe then I can at least remember what day of the week it is!

It's time for the first card sketch of the year at Sketch N Scrap today. Here's a look at the sketch that Heather has created for us:


And here is the card that I created:


This year I am really going to try to make an effort to use up my scraps and one great way to get that done is to make cards. I found this floral paper from Simple Stories on the top of my scraps in my scrap box and went searching for a paper to match. I found the pink paper from My Mind's Eye in the scrap pile and thought it was a good match. Two scraps from two different manufacturers, used at two different times throughout the years (yes, I said years because that's how long some of my scraps have been hanging out!) and they come together to make a pretty and quick card! Even the cardstock that I used for this card came from scraps!

Stay tuned throughout the year to see if I can continue with using up my scraps this year!

Head on over to Sketch N Scrap to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team.  I can't wait to see what you create with the sketch!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!



2 comments:

  1. I did make a dent in my scrap box last year but if I don't routinely use them it will become out of control again! Love your card, so pretty, pink and green always look so nice together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and your big sentiment!

    ReplyDelete