Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Hello, Winnie - Sketch N Scrap #231

 Hello and Happy Wednesday! I hope you are having a good week so far. We had a spur-of-the-moment sleepover with Ada last night - which is always fun! We had to sneak one more in before she starts back to school next week. 

Today I am sharing the layout that I created using the August 15th sketch from Sketch N Scrap. Stacy has created such a fun sketch for us to use and it is one that I am sure I will use again. Here's a look at the sketch:


This is what I came up with:


I was going through my recent photos, making a list of all of the layouts that I would like to make, and came across these photos of Ada on the day that they got little Winnie. I wanted to use both of the photos of Winnie and there was a lot of "space" in the photos so I cut them both down to a 2x2 square and added both in place of the one smaller photo on the sketch. 

I used more of my August stash bash kit - only adding in a piece of light blue paper and a few stickers. I am so happy with how much of my kit I have used this month! I think I only have two full sheets left and some scraps. There's still a little time and I am hoping to get one more layout made with it before the end of the month. 

Here are a couple of close-ups:


I used a bit of a larger tag in the upper right corner so I could have a place to add a bit of journaling. 


I added a bit of foam tape to the "hello" die-cut before I added it to my layout. I added the sticker under Winnie's name as a sort of shelf for it to rest on and as a little subtitle.


These stickers really say it all - Ada was so happy to be getting a puppy and it was love at first sight! They have been inseparable all summer long, so I am sure that Winnie will miss her during the day when Ada goes to school next week.

Be sure to stop by the Sketch N Scrap blog for more inspiration for this sketch.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment