Sunday, August 22, 2021

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #200

 Hello, hello! Happy Sunday to you! I do hope that you're having a good weekend. We have had a quiet one - which has been nice after a very busy week. 

Today I am sharing the card that I created using Sketch #200 from Sketch N Scrap. This fun card sketch is courtesy of Sketch Artist Stacy:

This is what I came up with:


I am still using my August stash bash kit in hopes of getting it (almost) completely used up. 

The papers that I chose are pretty busy and the sentiment seemed to get lost, so I decided to leave the sentiment off of the front of the card and add it to the inside. I stamped a flower from Close To My Heart's Simple Florals (Z3724) stamp set to add as an embellishment. It was the closest flower to the ones in the patterned paper that I could find in my stash. I think it looks pretty cute!

My daughter will be starting her 9th year as a special education teacher tomorrow, and as if teaching 15 kids all on different grade levels - all with different needs - and all of the paperwork that has to be done in the special education department, this year she is also co-teaching with a 5th-grade teacher in the afternoons. I wanted to send her a card letting her know that I know that she can do it all!

Here's a look at the inside of the card:


I always forget how much I like it when I add a strip of patterned paper to the inside of a card. It just adds a little extra something! 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope that you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment