Tuesday, August 10, 2021

TN Time With Lisa & Lori - August Challenge

 Hello, hello! Happy Tuesday to all of you! I hope that your week is off to a good start.

It is time for the August TN Time With Lisa & Lori challengeHere is how it works - this is a just-for-fun monthly challenge that starts on the 10th of each month and ends on the 9th of the following month at midnight CST. If you complete my random challenge for the month - link your TN, bullet journal, or planner spread below. If you complete just Lisa's sketch challenge, link up over on her blog - My Creative Endeavors. If you combine both challenges - be sure to link up on both Lisa's blog and here on my blog.

Here is my August challenge:


Just use the color pink on your layout and add at least one sticker to your layout.

Here is the fun sketch that Lisa has created for us to use:


And this is what I came up with:


For my layout, I have used papers and embellishments that I included in my August stash bash kit. The papers are all from Bella Blvd. To satisfy my part of the challenge I have used the color pink throughout my layout and I have used a flower sticker and several chipboard stickers.

This photo of Ada is from just a couple of weeks ago. She and Abby had come over for a visit and they were getting ready to leave. When Ada put on her new sunglasses she just looked so cute - and so grown up!

Here are a couple of close-ups:


These little yellow alpha stickers were not in my stash bash kit. I wanted to bring a bit of the yellow over to this side of the spread and these little guys fit the bill!  They have been floating around in my stash for a while and it feels good to good a few more letters off of the sheet and on a layout!

I also punched a few hearts to scatter around my spread.


I finally got a couple of those old Gossamer Blue chipboard stickers on a layout! I have added these stickers into a number of my past kits and never managed to use them. (Mostly because I am hoarding them!) I am glad I was able to put them on this spread!

It feels good to get another layout added to my July 2021 traveler's notebook!

I do hope that you have some time to play along with us this month! Be sure to stop by Lisa's blog to see her beautiful spread, too.

Even though this is a just-for-fun challenge we do have a few rules:

1.Create a TRAVELER'S NOTEBOOK, PLANNER, OR BULLET JOURNAL spread based on the CHALLENGE THEME and/or our sketch. 
2.Create a new, not previously posted project.
3.You are welcome to combine with other challenges.
4.If you have a blog please include the challenge graphic & a link to our challenge in your post.
5.You can link to social media if you don't have a blog. If you show your project on Instagram, please make sure to use #TNtimewithLisaandLori 
6.You can submit multiple projects but they must be posted to InLinkz or social media separately.
7. Most importantly have FUN!

I would love to see your take on our challenge and to leave you some love so be sure to link up below if you play along!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. This is so precious Lori!! I love these papers and that adorable picture of Ada!

    ReplyDelete