Saturday, May 27, 2023

Sunshine State of Mind - Sketch N Scrap's 11th Birthday Bash Sketch #3

Hello, hello! Happy Saturday to you! I hope that you are having a good weekend so far! 

It is time for our 3rd exclusive Birthday Bash sketch at Sketch N Scrap today! I had the pleasure of creating this sketch and I hope you like it, too! Here is a look at the sketch:

And my layout:


This sketch features two things that I love - lots of layers and big blocks of paper! I once again used my May kit for Lisa & Lori's Great Stash Bash for this layout. I was able to use up quite a few scraps from yesterday's layout on this one. I am really happy with how much of my kit I have used this month. I hope to share one more layout and a wrap-up post before the end of the month - if I can find the time in the middle of moving Abby and Ada!

I love these photos that I took of Ada two summers ago at one of our sleepovers. She was just looking so darn cute in her unicorn sunnies and 'sunshine state of mind' tank top. I remember asking Abby to send that shirt with her so I could get some photos. Ada was ready for a little photoshoot and we got a lot of fun pictures on this day.

Here are a couple of close-ups: 


I fussy cut the camera from one of the 2x2 squares from the cut-apart paper. All of the cameras that were left on the sticker sheet were too big, so I was happy to find a little smaller on one of the papers. 


I was so happy when the Heidi Swapp SunChaser collection came out - I bought the stamp set specifically for this stamp here - the 'sunshine state of mind' stamp. Not only is the stamp perfect for these photos, but the colors in this collection work really well with the Simple Stories collection. I used the clouds and label from the SunChaser sticker book. 


Another 2x2 cut-apart punched into a circle is a focal point of this last cluster. 

I love how this layout turned out and I am so happy that I got so much of my kit used up this month!

Head on over to Sketch N Scrap to see the sketch and the lovely layouts from the design team. I hope you have a chance to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun layout Lori! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete