Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Life is Good - Sketch N Scrap iNSD 2023 Sketch

Hello, everyone! Happy Wednesday to you! I hope that you are having a good week so far. It has been busy around our house this month - and a little quiet here on my blog the last couple of weeks because of it. I do have three or four posts to get up before the end of the month so stay tuned!

Today I am sharing the layout that I made using Sketch N Scrap's NSD 2023 sketch. This is such a great sketch to show off those pretty papers that I love and it is definitely being filed away in my - to be used again - file! Here is a look at the sketch:


And my layout:


For this layout, I have used papers from my Lisa & Lori's Great Stash Bash kit for April. These papers from Echo Park's - My Favorite Summer - collection are some of my favorites. I could have multiple pieces of that floral paper and the light blue paper and never tire of them. 

The photos are of Ada on one of our springtime walks back in March. She is definitely an outdoors girl and was having fun trying to climb all the trees on our walk.

Here are a couple of close-ups:


Since the collection I used was a summer-themed collection and these photos were from early spring, I had to be pretty choosy about what embellishments I used. I used a view master reel that I die-cut for my cluster base and I knew I wanted to use the tree stickers on this layout - since she is all about the trees - and I finished off my clusters with phrase stickers and enamel dots.


Be sure to check out Sketch N Scrap. We are having a ton of fun this month celebrating both iNSD and our 11th birthday. We would love for you to join us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I will be back soon with another project to share.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment