Friday, May 5, 2017

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #97

Hello! Happy Friday to you! I am so excited because this time next week we will officially be on summer break! I cannot wait!

Sketch N Scrap has a fun, new card sketch posted today, courtesy of Heather.




I have created a birthday card based off of this sketch. The papers on this card are some really old ones from My Mind's Eye Kaleidoscope collection (2006). One day I had the windows open and the breeze was blowing through the house. When I went back into my room these papers were on the floor. I decided to use put them to use instead of putting them back on my paper rack! A couple more (older) papers used up! I think since summer break is about to start that I will pull some older papers...I'm thinking maybe 25 to start...and make another stash pile to get used up! I think I need a change from the original pile!

Head on over to Sketch N Scrap to see the wonderful cards from the rest of the design team. You have until the end of the month to play along with our blog challenges for a chance at a fun prize!

Also, don't forget our 5th Birthday Bash is going on all month long over on our Facebook events page. You can check it out here.

I will be back tomorrow with our exclusive National Scrapbooking Day sketch! You won't want to miss it!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope that you enjoy your day!


2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Lori! Perfect guy card with this amazing color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete