Monday, May 22, 2017

Stick It Down May Card Sketch Reveal

Hello, hello! Good Monday morning to you! I hope that you had a good weekend and are ready for the new week!

Today is the full card design team reveal at Stick It Down. Here is a reminder of May's sketch, created by Laura Rumble:



I'm using up a couple more of the papers in my 100 patterned paper challenge stack on this card. I don't know if I will ever get through all of that old (very first collections) of Doodlebug paper, I still have so much of every color, but it is basic enough that I think one day I will surely get it used!

I cannot even remember what company the birthday hat paper is from, but it's been hanging out in my stash for quite a while. The "birthday" is die cut using a die from Close To My Heart, and the "wishes" letter stickers are from October Afternoon. I had to punch a few tiny stars to add to it, too.

Be sure to stop by Stick It Down to to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Your card rocks, Lori! I love the colors and the patterned paper!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing birthday card, Lori! I love the paper and 'Birthday' font!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That birthday hat patt. paper is to-die-for! How sweet! The card is perfection-- Lori, I could pick your card style out ANYWHERE. You do such lovely work-- this card just makes me SMILE.

    ReplyDelete