Friday, October 7, 2016

Sketch N Scrap Flashback Friday

Hello! Happy Friday! Can you believe we are already back around to the weekend?! At this rate the holidays will be here before we know it - at least for me!

In honor of World Card Making Day, we at Sketch N Scrap are celebrating all month long with a special treat for you each Friday. This first Friday is Flashback Friday, and we are taking you back to our very first card sketch!


I love the simplicity and the timelessness of this sketch. It is one that can be used over and over and never get old.

For my card I used Pink Paislee's Pen Pals 6x6 paper pad. The typewriter and sentiment are from Close To My Heart - Share the Love (CC1060) stamp set. I was going to add something in the bottom right corner like it shows in the sketch, but the paper is so busy and it just seemed to get lost.

Stop by Sketch N Scrap to see how the rest of the design team used this throwback sketch. I look forward to seeing what you create with it, too! Stay tuned because next Friday we will be bringing you another special treat!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I'll be back a little later with another project to share with you!

6 comments:

  1. OMLAND, I love this!!!! Makes me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the typewriter! I have the 12 x 12 of that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an amazing card!! Love everything about it! I always wanted that line but never got it, the colors and prints are so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's such a sweet card! love the sentiment and the hearts paper!

    ReplyDelete