Monday, October 10, 2016

Stick It Down October Card Reveal

Hello everyone! Happy Monday to you! I am running a bit behind this morning, so let's get started. Today is the full reveal for the card team at Stick It Down. Here's a reminder of what the sketch - courtesy of Laura Rumble- looks like:




For my card I embossed the background with a snowflake embossing folder, matted it on a piece of silver glitter paper, and then matted that onto the card base. I created the "Let it snow" circle on my computer and added in the silver glitter snowflake.  

This is such a fun sketch and has lots of possibilities! I am sure I will use it again!

Be sure to stop by Stick It Down to see what the rest of the design team did with this sketch!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. This is STUNNING, Lori. So elegant.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for the winter season. Love the silver!

    ReplyDelete