Friday, October 14, 2016

Sketch N Scrap WCMD Flashback Friday #2

Hello everyone! Can you believe it is Friday again? Is time flying by at the speed of light - or is it just for me? I just can't seem to keep up!

Today at Sketch N Scrap we have our second Flashback Friday in honor of World Card Making Day. This week we have a brand new sketch, and we are welcoming back past design team member, Susan Renshaw for this sketch.



I pulled out some older Halloween stamps that haven't gotten a lot of use, and I also pulled some papers from my 100 Patterned Paper Challenge to make this card. Those little monsters are just too cute, and it always makes me happy to use a neglected supply!

Check out the Sketch N Scrap blog to see what the fabulous Susan Renshaw - and the rest of the design team - did with this sketch.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll be back soon with another project to share with you!


3 comments:

  1. These little people are to cute and so funny! They make me smile! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little people are to cute and so funny! They make me smile! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just so cute! The halloween stamped image are so cute in the squares!

    ReplyDelete