Friday, October 28, 2016

Christmas Embellishments with PDE Linky Party Ch #144

Hello again! This is my second post of the day. To see my Sketch N Scrap - World Card Making Day card, please scroll down or go here.

Today is the 4th Friday of the month, and that means our new challenge at PDE Linky Party is:

Ch #144 - Anything But A Card

Since I've been working on quite a few Christmas cards, I thought I would use up my scraps and make a few embellishments for my Project Life album, December Daily (if I get around to making one), or my scrapbook layouts.



For these embellishments I used what was left of the cut apart sheet, and a few of the scraps from the candy cane card from my earlier blog post. I love how these turned out! I added an enamel hearts to a couple of these, and the others I will probably add one of the phrases from the cut apart sheet when I see what project they will be added to. 

Head on over to the PDE Linky Party blog to see what projects the rest of the design team have made. Why don't you play along with us this week? We would love to see your creations!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a fantastic day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh these are just to cute and a great way to use up some scraps at the same time :) Sounds like you got a good plan happening with them too

    ReplyDelete