Friday, October 14, 2016

Christmas Cards All Year Round Mid Month Inspiration

Hello scrappy friends! Can you believe it's already the middle of October? Halloween will be here before we know it!

The middle of the month means it's time for the mid month inspiration from the Christmas Belles at Christmas Cards All Year Round. Our challenge for October is to use a little, or a lot, of orange on your holiday project.


At first I was going to go with a snowman and add a little bit of orange with his carrot nose. Then I came across this scrap of My Mind's Eye Colorful Christmas, and I couldn't resist those orange trees. I added the sentiment on an orange banner to get a little more of the color on there.

I used this older sketch from Stamp, Ink, Paper Challenge blog:


Be sure to stop by the Christmas Cards All Year Round blog to see how much, or how little, orange the rest of the Christmas Belles used on their cards.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love this card, Lori. That was THE most perfect patterned paper for this challenge! So appealing. I think I can recognize your style now- it's so crisp and clean. What a great sketch that is, BTW. Love those little banners. :)

    ReplyDelete