Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Paper Play Sketches #19

Hello everyone! How are you today? It's the middle of the week and that means I have a great card sketch to share with you today!

The latest sketch has been posted over at Paper Play Sketches and I hope you play along with us!


Another Halloween card using Doodlebug Designs "Boos and Brews" collection. I die cut the little Frankenstein out of the 12x12 cut apart sheet, as well as the sentiment. All the other papers are from the 6x6 paper pad. This card came together really quickly and is one of my favorites that I have made so far for this Halloween!

Be sure to check out the Paper Play Sketches blog to see the cards from the rest of the design team. Why don't you come play along with us?! We have a new sketch challenge every single Wednesday. I would love to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment