Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #180

Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you're looking for my Try Stampin' - Or Not - On  Tuesday reveal, please scroll down or go here.

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge has a new sketch posted and I have created another Christmas card for it.


For this card I used a couple of different paper pads from The Paper Studio, A Very Merry Christmas and Christmas Basics. I picked these paper pads up a couple of weeks ago at Hobby Lobby and I love them! I'm sure the majority of my Christmas cards will be made using these paper pads.

For the tree I used and old stamp set from Close To My Heart (D1315 - Evergreen). I have had this stamp set in my stash for years, and I think this was only the third time that I have actually used it! I did use it this past weekend on a card for WCMD. (I will share the cards that I made on Saturday a little later this week.) It seems to be the stamp that I am going to for my Christmas cards this year, so I'm sure you'll be seeing it again! The "Merry Christmas" sentiment is from Fancy Pants' "Happy Holiday" - another stamp set that has been neglected!

Stop by the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog to see the sketch and read the rules. Last week's Top 3 and the full design team reveal will be on the blog tomorrow!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fantastic day!

1 comment:

  1. I have that same stamp set and try to use it every year on a few cards. Great card, love the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete