Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #276

Hello and Happy Tuesday! I am just getting home from spending the day helping my daughter get her classroom all ready for the new year and I thought I would pop in here really quickly and share the card I made for this week's sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's a look at the sketch:



Once again I have substituted the oval shape for a rectangle. To be honest, I did check my oval dies to see if I could cut this project life card into an oval, but I didn't have the right size for it, so at least I tried to make it an oval!

Since the project life card had a quote on it, I substituted the sentiment with two fussy cut flowers.

I had come across this old paper collection from Echo Park (This & That - girl) and I am so close to using it up, so I made my card with some of the scraps that were left. This is one of my favorite older collections and the red floral paper...well, I had a hard time using it because I love it so much, but it's so much better sharing it with someone else by way of this card.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment