Friday, August 17, 2018

Sketches In Thyme PL Style #108

Hello again! I am back with another project to share with you today!

Sketches In Thyme PL Style has a new sketch posted today. Today's sketch is courtesy of Emma:


Here is the card that I made:


I kept my card - and my layout- pretty simple this time around. I had originally planned on stamping my title and decided to go with a white card. If I had remembered these little letter stickers earlier I might have used a different background but there is nothing wrong with plain and simple!


These cards are all a part of my week 7 spread. Both my week 6 and week 7 were pretty thin on photos, but yet there are still too many to just combine the two weeks. This year I have decided, when I have weeks like this, to add an insert along with a single pocket page. We will see how that works.

For these cards, I have used Elle's Studio - XOXO - 6x6 papers.

Maybe one of these days I will finish the rest of the layout and share the whole thing with you! I am hoping that with being back into the old routine that I will be able to have more time to work on my Project Life album!

Head on over to Sketches In Thyme PL Style to see more inspiration from the design team. We would love to see your creations, too!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I like plain & simple, though truthfully the doodling you added kicked up a notch from plain & simple to cute!

    ReplyDelete