Monday, August 13, 2018

Use Your Stuff #326 - Summer Fun

Hello again! I am back with another layout to share with you today. If you are looking for my Scrap Our Stash reveal, please scroll on down.

The challenge at Use Your Stuff this week is all about summer fun. Make a project that says "summer fun" to you!

I chose to make a layout of Ada playing in the sprinkler this summer - that sounds like summer fun to me!


Abby sent me these photos of Ada having fun in the sprinkler earlier this summer. She is definitely a water girl and searches it out whenever she can.

For this layout, I have used an older summer collection from Doodlebug called Sunkissed. The striped strip down the side is a border sticker, and I did some stash busting of my supply of brads on this layout, too. I think I used a total of 16 on this layout. It felt good to get some of my older supplies used up!

Head on over to Use Your Stuff to see the summer fun projects from the rest of the design team. We would love it if you played along with us this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Looks FUN! Great design and love the little sprinkles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so AMAZING!! LOVED this line! Great job using up some stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup this is definitely Summer Fun! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete