Monday, August 27, 2018

Use Your Stuff #327 - Lots of Color

Hello, everyone! Good Monday morning to you! That weekend sure went by fast. Of course, they always do!

Use Your Stuff has a new challenge posted today. This week we want to see lots of color on your projects.


When I think of lots of color, I think of the rainbow, so I dug out my Lawn Fawn - Really Rainbow - 6x6 paper pad and went to work. Now, while I was making this card I had in my mind that the challenge was bright colors...but I still think I got lots of color on here, too!

I popped up the striped paper and the cloud on top of the sun on foam tape to give a little dimension. The sentiment is a favorite of mine and is from Hero Arts.  I think this card is sure to brighten up someone's day.

Head on over to Use Your Stuff to see how the rest of the design team used lots of color on their projects. We would love it if you played along with us this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I will be back soon with another project to share with you today.

3 comments:

  1. Terrific sentiment and colors, a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors you used, so bright and cheery!! Do you have dies or punches for your clouds and sunshine? I really love those and had been trying to decide what punch to get for a cloud shape!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa! The sun and clouds are dies from Lawn Fawn. I also have the matching stamp set but rarely use the stamps!

      Delete