Friday, August 3, 2018

Sketches In Thyme PL Style #107

Hello, hello! Happy Friday everyone! I hope you have had a good week. It had cooled down nicely early in the week, but it's starting to feel like summer again now. Which I am quite happy about. I'm not quite ready for summer to be over just yet.

Sketches In Thyme PL Style has a new sketch posted today. Shawn has created this fun card for us to work with:


Here is the card that I created using the sketch:


And here is the card with the accompanying photo:


I am really enjoying getting back to working on my Project Life album. It seems like all I can get accomplished is just a few photos/cards done at a time right now, but at least I am making some progress!

This card and photo will be in my Week 7 spread for this year, and hopefully, I will be sharing the completed spread with you soon.

Abby sent me this photo of Ada at her cousin's birthday party. She couldn't wait to go back to Chuck E Cheese's and when Chuck E Cheese came into the room she wasn't a bit shy - she just went right up to him and gave him a hug!

For these two cards I have used goodies from Elle's Studio. The grey paper is from the - XOXO - 6x6 paper pack. I used the Title Builder Alphabet stamp set for my title and the green puffy heart stickers are also from Elle's Studio.

I didn't do much embellishing to the photo because it is already cropped in pretty close and I did not want to cover anything up. I really hadn't planned to leave the green heart where it is on the photo, but once it was down it was not coming up!

Head on over to Sketches In Thyme PL Style to see the cards from the rest of the design team. We hope you have some time to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today. I hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Lori, I love your PL card. Your journaling is just perfect for the adorable photo!

    ReplyDelete