Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #298

Hello, again! I am back with one more project to share with you today!

The latest sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge has been posted and it is a really fun one. I thought it would be a great one to use for a Valentine's Day card:


As soon as I saw that circle it reminded me of the - Doodled Designs (A1170) - stamp set from Close To My Heart that I have in my supplies, and I knew I would be using it on my card.


The paper that I have used is from an American Crafts 6x6 paper pad that I picked up last year. The cover is long gone and I mostly have only scraps left, but scraps were perfect for this card. One of the papers is full of word phrases and I cut out the "I love you more" phrase to act as my sentiment.

Since I used the doodled circle stamp I also doodled an outline just around the white part of my card - it looked a little plain otherwise!

Be sure to check out Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge tomorrow for the full design team reveal and last week's Top 3. I would love to see your take on this sketch.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great afternoon!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card Lori and fun stamp too creating that circle :)

    ReplyDelete