Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Five - Let's Get Sketchy

Hello and welcome back! This is my third post of the day. If you are looking for my Sketch N Scrap Reveal or the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog Hop, please scroll on down.

It is time for Let's Get Sketchy's first sketch of the new year and I am thrilled to be sharing my first layout as a design team member for them with you! January's sketch is the same sketch that was used for the design team call. Here is a look at the fun sketch:



And the layout that I created:


Ada had just had her birthday party and I couldn't wait to scrap this photo. I used papers from Echo Park and Crate Paper for my background and the rest were all found in my scrap box.

I pulled out a stamp set and die set from Sizzix and put it to use creating the embellishments for this layout. To finish off the cluster area I added a few enamel dots and the number "5" puffy sticker - since it is her 5th birthday. The title was created using my alphabet die from Close To My Heart.


Head on over to Let's Get Sketchy to see the rest of the design team's creations. I would love to see your take on this fun sketch!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be back soon with one more project to share with you!

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet birthday page, Lori! I love the accent cluster and scalloped edges! Great take on the sketch too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layers and details you put into this sweet page. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout Lori and just love the stamping for the embellishment on your layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori: your layout is fiv-ilish!!! :) Fave/five & delish!!!

    ReplyDelete