Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Southern Girls Challenge - Team Lou - Anything Goes

Hello, everyone! It's time for the first challenge of the new year at Southern Girls Challenge. Team Lou is up first and the challenge is...Anything Goes! Please be sure to read the rules on the Southern Girls Challenge blog before you enter our challenges.

We have two great sponsors for this challenge - Neat and Tangled and The Paper Shelter.

For my card, I have used a stamp set from Neat and Tangled - Simple Christmas.


For me, it's never too early to start on my Christmas cards. If I can make a couple every month then it's not nearly as hectic when the holiday season rolls around. 

I stamped the house image and the sentiment with Versamark ink and embossed them with white embossing powder. I popped up both the scalloped circle and the sentiment with foam tape. A pretty quick and easy Christmas card ready to go when the holiday season rolls around.

Head on over to Southern Girls Challenge to see the projects from the rest of the design team. We would love it if you played along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. I really like the simplicity of this card, and the touch of embossing is perfect.

    ReplyDelete