Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Tuesday Morning Sketches #488

Hello, hello!  Good Tuesday morning to you! If you are being affected by the COLD weather - be careful out there and keep warm! I know here in the middle of the US we don't see temperatures - and wind chills - this cold very often. I hope the weatherman is right and we are back to the 40's and 50's by the end of the week!

This week at Tuesday Morning Sketches we are using Jenee's Favorite sketch from 2018 - #453. It is a beautiful sketch! 


I was in need of a birthday card so that is what I created using this sketch.


I made the banner piece a tad bit smaller than what was shown on the sketch because I wanted more of the number background paper to show, and I omitted the oval shape and added a big sentiment in its place. I die cut and punched a few stars - since the card was for my oldest son - to cluster at top of the banner piece.

I used an older Echo Park 6x6 paper pad - For The Record 2 - for this card and the sentiment die is from Close To My Heart.

Head on over to Tuesday Morning Sketches to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team and we would love it if you played along, too!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Lori, this is a terrific masculine birthday card! And I see most of the sketch reflected in your card's design so that's fun seeing how you made it your own!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect Lori, I love both the papers you picked and your sentiment die!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great birthday card Lori - the colors just pop! The stars are a fun element, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Using stars for the top element was a wonderful idea and I really love your choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete