Thursday, January 17, 2019

Sketches In Thyme #357

Hello, everyone! Happy Thursday to you! I hope that you are having a good week. It's been a busy one around here and I am looking forward to the weekend.

Today is my day to be featured on the Sketches In Thyme blog with my take on Sketch #357. This week's sketch is courtesy of Shawn Lahr and it is one of my favorites!


Here is what I came up with:


I loved that the sketch featured four small photos - it was perfect for this series of photos of Ada jumping in a puddle after a spring rain a couple of years ago. It wasn't a very big puddle, but it was just right to jump around in for a while!

I used Echo Park papers on this layout. The background is from their "Photo Freedom" collection from several years ago, the solid turquoise is from "About A Boy", the stripe - and the stickers - are from "Sunny Days Ahead", and the pink solid for the title is from their "Summer Dreams" collection. I so love being able to work with different collections from the same manufacturer - you know the colors are always going to match!

Be sure to stop by Sketches In Thyme to see more design team inspiration throughout the month. I would love to see what you create with this sketch.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Great LO! I haven't scrapped in a few years, but seeing yours makes me want to get back to it!

    ReplyDelete