Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Tuesday Morning Sketches #487

Hello, hello! Happy Tuesday to you! I hope your week is off to a good start.

It's time for a new sketch challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches - sort of! Today we are featuring another "design team favorite" sketch from 2018. Today we are sharing Debbie's favorite sketch from the past year:



I must say that this sketch could easily become one of my favorites, too! I see myself using it again!

For my card, I have used Illustrated Faith's - You Are Loved - 6x8 paper pad. I just love the mix of colors and patterns in the collection. For the heart, I used an old stamp from Close To My Heart - All My Love (D1194) - which I found when going through my older stamps for another project. I need to go through my stamp collection more often - I found so many that I need to pull out and use again!

Head on over to Tuesday Morning Sketches to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. I would love to see your take on Debbie's favorite sketch too!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I will be back soon with another project to share with you!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Lori! I love your choice of papers and how you matted each layered on the black. Really makes it POP! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty valentine lori! I love the papers you used!

    Hugs ~LJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your paper choice is so fun and I love that you focused on the aqua and pink. I tell ya you're going to get me to pull out some of my old stamps yet - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Really fun mix of papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! It's always fun to go through the stash and rediscover what we already have. The heart stamp looks wonderful with your paper choices.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lori: this is a LOVE-ly card! I love the mix of papers and colors!

    ReplyDelete