Sunday, October 20, 2019

Fabulous - The Studio Challenges - One Patterned Paper

Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Sketch N Scrap reveal, please scroll on down.

We have a new challenge at The Studio Challenges today. This week we are challenging you to use one piece of patterned paper on your layout. It sounds hard but your paper can be double-sided - so it's like you're using two pieces! You can cut it up, change it up somehow, it's up to you as long as you only use one piece of paper. 

I was afraid this challenge might be a little, well, challenging! But really the hardest part was deciding which pretty patterned paper to pick! Here is the one I chose from Simple Stories "Oh Happy Day" collection:


And here is my layout:


Of course, I had to go with a "happy horizontal" for this one! I pulled out the stickers, die-cuts, and enamel dots that I had left with this collection and challenged myself to use only those to finish out my layout. 

The title and little banner piece at the top of the photos are from the sticker sheet and all of the flowers are from the die-cut pack. I love how this turned out! I was pretty limited on what enamel dots I used because the pack was mostly gone, but I was able to make it work.

Here are a couple of close-ups:



This was such a fun challenge and one that I think I will try again!

Be sure to stop by The Studio Challenges blog to see how Helen and Michelle took on the challenge, too.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment