Sunday, October 6, 2019

OMG - It's Neonlicious! The Studio Challenges Sketch Challenge

Hello and Happy Sunday! I hope you are having a good weekend! Any cardmakers get a lot of cards made for World Card Making Day yesterday? I made a couple which I will share with you later on in the month.

It's time for a new challenge at The Studio Challenges and it's my favorite kind of challenge - a sketch challenge. Anna has created a great sketch based off of Diana's layout from the Title and Journaling challenge back in July. It is a great sketch and one that I know I will use again!




I love the big blocks of paper on the sketch and when I came across these photos of Ada, from a couple of months ago, I knew they would be the ones to use for this sketch. 

Ada had been wanting one of these dolls since they first came out and they were a little hard to find at first around here. I was going to be keeping her for a couple of days before she started and kindergarten and thought I would get her a little surprise.  I was lucky enough to find Neonlicious and even though Ada really wanted MC Swag, she was happy to have her. In fact, I do believe in the weeks that followed that she was able to add MC Swag to her collection thanks to her Daddy searching high and low for it! Ada does love to play with her dolls!

I had these papers in my September Counterfeit Kit Challenge kit and I could not have picked any better ones to use. They matched the colors in Ada's shirt and the colors on the doll box perfectly. I fussy cut the little text blocks from one of the papers for some embellishments.

Here are a couple of close-ups:



Head on over to The Studio Challenges blog to see Helen's and Michelle's beautiful layouts using the sketch. I hope you have time to play along with us, too!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment