Thursday, October 10, 2019

SNS WCMD Sketch #1

Hello again! I am back to share another project with you today.

Sketch N Scrap is celebrating World Card Making Day all month long with a new card sketch posted every Saturday of the month. Today I am sharing my take on the first sketch. Here's a look at the sketch:


I have created a Christmas card based on this sketch. I really like this sketch and I already have more ideas on how I want to use it. Here's a look at my card:


I have used Illustrated Faith's - CHRISTmas - collection. I really like this Christmas collection - the colors are the perfect mix of the traditional red and green and the non-traditional pink, turquoise, and yellow - something for everyone!

The circle element is from the sticker sheet and I just matted it on a larger green circle. I stamped the tree and fussy cut it out and added a bit of foam tape to it and the circle embellishment for a little dimension. Before I stuck those down, I added a bit of messy silver metallic thread. I finished it off by adding in a few red gems.


One more Christmas card ready to be sent out this holiday season!

Sketch N Scrap will post a new card sketch this Saturday and you just may see another Christmas card from me using it!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!




2 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable. Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that black background paper and another Christmas card for you!

    ReplyDelete