Thursday, May 7, 2020

Challenge YOUrself #77 - Mom

Hello, everyone! Happy Thursday to you! Man, this getting back into the old routine of things is hard. I'm not used to having to get up so early but it sure makes the day seem longer!

It's time for the May challenge at Challenge YOUrself and this month it is all about MOM - and don't forget to include yourself in your layout!


Here is my layout:


I decided to scrap photos from Mother's Day 2018 - well - sort of! Matthew couldn't come home on Mother's Day weekend because he was getting ready for finals so we celebrated a couple of weeks later! 

These photos always make me smile! Shane was playing his video game and couldn't put the controller down long enough to take a photo with us. He was a good sport and at least turned around and looked at the camera for a few photos.

I used the newer papers and some scraps from my May Great Stash Bash kit. The flowers are fussy cut from one of the papers. I used my new favorite alphas from Bella Blvd for my title. 

Be sure to check out the Challenge YOUrself blog to see the gorgeous layouts from the rest of the design team. I hope you have some time to play along with us this month!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!


1 comment: