Monday, May 18, 2020

Week 26/2019 - The ScrapRoom Shots of Life May Kit

Hello, everyone! Good Monday morning to you! I hope that your week gets off to a good start!

Today I am sharing the layout that I created using the May portion of the May/June Shots of Life Kit from The ScrapRoom. The last time I checked this kit is still available but they tend to sell out fast and you don't want to miss out on this fun kit! Here's a look at the kit:

May/June Shots of Life Kit

This kit is filled with all sorts of summery products and for my Project Life spread I used the Pebbles Sun and Fun Quotes cut apart sheet and washi tape. The cute cut apart cards were perfect to document Week 26 of 2019 - a week filled with lots of pool time and summertime fun:


Here's a close-up of the left page:


This left side shows what happened in the first part of Week 26 - Ada marked another item off of her summer bucket list by going to the splash pad, I found an old cross-stitch pattern leaflet that I had been looking for since getting back into cross-stitch, Scott trimming the lower limbs of the trees to make it easier to mow around them, his nightly routine of taking a quick swim when he gets home from work to refresh and enjoy the rest of the evening, and photos of our neighbor's field filled with the prettiest wildflowers! These pretty purple flowers open up in the morning but by dusk they have closed back up and you can't even tell that there are flowers in the field. When they are open the field is a sea of pretty purple flowers!

Here is a close-up of the right side:


This side is documenting the last half of the week. Scott's vacation started on Thursday afternoon and on his way home from work he picked up a couple of pizzas, Ada stayed with Pops while Abby and I went to town shopping. We had to bring her home a little surprise of the new series of the Disney Doorables, Friday was spent in the pool. Ada was having fun jumping off of the pool deck into the pool and one time when she jumped in she came up and said - "Hey! Hey! I did it! I touched the bottom of the pool!" The last two photo pockets show what our family room - or should I say Shane's room - looks like on a daily basis. VHS tapes, DVDs, and video games scattered around the floor in front of the tv. And don't even think about picking them up! He knows exactly where each one is in that pile! On this day he was watching Toy Story while playing Crash Bandicoot on his DS while lining up his white tile letters all in a row. 

This photo shows where the story of Ada touching the bottom of the pool will go. I just need to write it all out to see if it will fit if I just write it or if I need to type it up.


Be sure to check out The ScrapRoom to see all of their awesome monthly kits and check out The ScrapRoom Blog for inspiration using all of the kits!

No comments:

Post a Comment