Friday, May 1, 2020

Happy Girls - Sketch N Scrap #200!!

Hello, everyone! Happy Friday and Happy May 1st! I can't believe that it is already May! The days are starting to get warmer and longer and I am loving every minute of it. It's going to be busy around here today so let's get started.

A new month means we have a new sketch for you today at Sketch N Scrap. Lisa is getting us started with a wonderful one photo sketch:


And this is what I came up with:


I have been going back through some older photos on our computer and I have found a lot of great ones that I still haven't scrapped - and this photo is one of them! It was taken at Scott's Mom and Dad's house Memorial Day weekend 2015. We had had lunch and all of the kids were out in the yard playing before we headed to the cemeteries. Abby and Ada are just too cute!

I used Pebbles' "Oh Summertime" collection for this layout. I was so excited when I picked up the paper pad at Tuesday Morning back around Christmastime. The fun papers are perfect for those summery photos and I know I will be getting a lot of use out of that paper pad. 

The floral paper that I have used on this layout is my favorite pattern in this whole collection and what better layout to use it on than a layout of my two favorite girls!

Here are a couple of close-ups:


These fabric flowers from Bella Blvd have been in my stash for ages! They are really cute but a few of them are made a little...imperfectly! That is probably the reason it took me so long to use them. Over the years I have had to learn to let go of the idea of everything being perfect - and I think these flowers look pretty darn cute on here - perfectly made or not!


I also added in my favorite enamel hearts from Doodlebug Designs!

Be sure to check out the Sketch N Scrap blog to see the sketch and the rest of the design team's creations. I can't wait to see your take on the sketch, too!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Love this paper and those flowers look so soft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout, these papers are just amazing together! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete