Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #368

Hello, hello! I am back with another quick post today. 

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge has a great card sketch this week! Whenever I see a card sketch with a big rectangle on it - this sketch - it always makes me want to look through my pocket cards or cut apart cards to make a quick and easy card. Here is a look at the sketch:


I knew I had a cut apart sheet from Echo Park's - It's Your Birthday collection -that had quite a few cut apart cards that would be perfect for a birthday card.


The card that I picked to use originally had a black and white diagonal stripe border around it, but due to some not so great cutting with my dull trimmer blade...I had to get rid of the whole striped border and mat my cut apart card on a piece of cardstock instead. It looks fine but I really wish I hadn't had to get rid of the striped border!

I added a double twine bow to the top of the cut apart card and an enamel heart sticker at the end of the sentiment. 

Using the cut apart card made making this card really quick and easy.

Be sure to check out the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog tomorrow for the full design team reveal and last week's Top 3 picks. I hope you have some time to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment