Monday, May 4, 2020

The Paper Girls Challenge # 199 - Image Inspiration

Hello everyone! Happy Monday to you! It is back to the old routine today as hubby is back to work after a month plus off due to the Coronavirus. Am I a bit nervous? Yes. We've done a good job of staying home and only going out when we absolutely need to but I know we have to get back to the new normal at some point. His work is taking extra precautions and he does not have to work in close proximity to others and I am hoping that everything goes smoothly - and safely!

It's time for a new challenge at The Paper Girls Challenge Blog today! This week the challenge is to be inspired by the image below:


I was inspired by the colors, hearts, and the butterfly that can be found in the image.


Okay, so my blue is a whole lot bluer than that in the image, but it matches the blue in Ada's shirt! Her shirt has all sorts of fun little images all over it so I found what I could - sticker, die cuts, and chipboard wise - and added them to my layout. I never thought I would use the pink glasses sticker - and I found a place for them on this spread! I also added some splatters around the spread - which I almost regretted...now that they are dry they don't look quite so bad!

Here are a couple of close-ups:


I didn't want a lot of bulk in my TN, so I peeled off most of the layers of chipboard on the rainbow and heart to get them a little flatter. 



These super cute alphas from Bella Blvd are my current obsession right now! They are just the right size for my TN's and Project Life spreads - and there are so many colors!

Head on over to The Paper Girls Challenge Blog to see how the rest of the design team was inspired by the inspiration image. I would love to see your take on the challenge, too!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment