Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Smile - Mixing the Kits - The ScrapRoom

Hello and Happy Tuesday!

I am back today to share the layout that I created for the Mixing up the Kits feature at The ScrapRoom.

The ScrapRoom offers up a variety of fabulous kits each and every month. For my layout today I am using the May portion of the Shots of Life kit, the Patterned Paper Add-on kit, and the Embellishment kit. Here is a look at each of the kits:
May/June Shots of Life Kit

May Patterned Paper Add On Kit

May Embellishment Add On Kit
Here is my layout:


I thought all of the papers in the Patterned Paper Add-on kit worked so well together! I used the floral sheet from Simple Stories, the pink striped paper from Pebbles, and the yellow dot paper from Carta Bella. I also fussy cut several of the little butterflies from the other Pebbles paper to use as embellishments. 

Here are a couple of close-ups:


I just love those fussy cut butterflies! They were the perfect little touch that this layout needed!


I created a cluster using a few of the fussy cut butterflies, Carta Bella die cuts from the Shots of Life kit, and stickers from the Simple Stories sticker sheet in the Embellishment add-on kit. 

The only things that I added from my stash were the navy background paper, the cream cardstock, the doily, the word sticker for the title, enamel dots, and gold shimmer mist. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Be sure to check out The ScrapRoom blog for more inspiration using this month's kits!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment