Friday, May 8, 2020

I Heart Summer - Scrap Our Stash - What's My Challenge

Happy Friday! I hope that you have had a good week. We've had a pretty good week around here. It's been hard getting back into the routine of Scott going back to work, but it's pretty nice getting back into a routine, too.

Today I am sharing the layout that I created for Scrap Our Stash's - What's My Challenge - for May. This month's challenge is a Tic Tac Toe board - which is always fun! Here's a look at the board:


I chose to use the items in the first column - wood veneer, brads, and chipboard - for my layout:


I can't remember when I made a layout of (just) Abby and I thought it was about time that I did just that!

The title of this layout fits her perfectly - being a teacher she cannot wait for summertime and those nice lazy days - and what better way to spend them than in the pool!

For this layout, I used a couple of papers, wood veneer, brads, and chipboard from my May Counterfeit Kit.

Here are a couple of close-ups:


I used a chipboard frame and word/phrase stickers in this cluster, along with the wood veneer camera and heart, and several brads.


It's hard to tell in the photo but that is another brad - it's just a clear gem type brad and did not photograph well!

Be sure to stop by Scrap Our Stash to see the beautiful layouts from the rest of the design team. I hope you have a chance to play along with our Tic Tac Toe challenge this month, too! I would love to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment