Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #386

 Hello, everyone! I am back with another quick post today. This time I am sharing the card that I created for this week's sketch challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here is a look at the sketch:


And the card that I created for it:

I have used Jen Hadfield's - The Avenue - collection for my card. I received some of this collection in my kit from The ScrapRoom and fell in love with it. I had to go and order some more! Just so many pretty colors and patterns in this collection.

I used a tag from one of the cut apart papers and paired it with a couple of papers from the 6x8 paper pad, and I love how it turned out! So many of the cut apart pieces in this collection are perfect for cards so you may be seeing more of it over the upcoming weeks! They also make for very quick and easy cards!

Be sure to stop by Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge tomorrow to see the Top 3 from last week's entries and to see how the rest of the team took on this challenge. I hope you have a chance to play along with us this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment