Friday, September 11, 2020

Splash Country - Sketch N Scrap #208

Hello, everyone! Happy Friday to you! We have made it to the weekend and I am ready for it! I picked Miss Ada up from school this afternoon and we are having a sleepover. I am sure I will be one tired Nana tomorrow night!

Today I was up on the Sketch N Scrap Facebook page with the layout that I created with the September 1st sketch - #208. Here's a look at the fun sketch that Heather has created for us:


I've been organizing my photos from the last year or so - getting them out of the envelopes and into photo boxes so they are easier to find. It's kind of a funny feeling looking back at photos from last year and thinking that, at the time, we had no idea how crazy 2020 was going to be. So for my layout, I picked a few photos from last summer when we were all able to go about freely and without worry.


One of the things on Ada's summer bucket list was to go to Splash Country. They all had so much fun when they went. They spent lots of time in the waterpark - which is exactly what Ada wanted to do! I still haven't finished Ada's TN for her summer bucket list, so you may be seeing these photos again soon.

I used Bella Blvd's Splash Zone collection for this layout. It is one of my favorite summer/water collections to use for "Ada" photos!

Here are a few close-ups:



This photo is not nearly as dark as it is showing in the photos. I just love the way her ponytail is swinging in this photo.

Be sure to stop by Sketch N Scrap for more sketch inspiration. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment